Gaucho Group Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:VINO – Get Rating) passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $1.33 and traded as low as $0.61. Gaucho Group shares last traded at $0.62, with a volume of 110,746 shares.
The company has a quick ratio of 0.47, a current ratio of 0.66 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $1.33 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.89.
Gaucho Group (OTCMKTS:VINO – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, April 14th. The company reported ($0.09) EPS for the quarter. Gaucho Group had a negative return on equity of 26.23% and a negative net margin of 64.73%. The company had revenue of $1.70 million during the quarter.
About Gaucho Group (OTCMKTS:VINO)
Gaucho Group Holdings, Inc, through its subsidiaries, invests in, develops, and operates real estate projects in Argentina. The company owns and operates boutique hotel, hospitality, and luxury vineyard property market; a resort and winery property, 9-hole golf course, tennis courts, dining, and a hotel.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Gaucho Group (VINO)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Gaucho Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gaucho Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.