JOB opened at $0.54 on Friday. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $0.58. GEE Group has a fifty-two week low of $0.39 and a fifty-two week high of $0.69. The company has a market capitalization of $61.61 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 3.18, a P/E/G ratio of 0.61 and a beta of 1.79.
About GEE Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GEE Group (JOB)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for GEE Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GEE Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.