Harvey Nash Group plc (LON:HVN – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 128.50 ($1.56) and traded as low as GBX 126 ($1.53). Harvey Nash Group shares last traded at GBX 128.50 ($1.56), with a volume of 100 shares traded.
The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 128.50 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 128.50.
Harvey Nash Group Company Profile (LON:HVN)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Harvey Nash Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Harvey Nash Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.