Shares of HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA (OTCMKTS:HLLGY – Get Rating) rose 0.8% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $34.87 and last traded at $34.87. Approximately 670 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 30% from the average daily volume of 514 shares. The stock had previously closed at $34.60.
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $32.50 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $33.75.
HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA Company Profile (OTCMKTS:HLLGY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA (HLLGY)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.