Hut 8 Mining Corp. (OTCMKTS:HUTMF – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 8.3% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $1.52 and last traded at $1.54. 11,155,409 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 715% from the average session volume of 1,368,911 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.68.
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $3.04 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $5.46.
About Hut 8 Mining (OTCMKTS:HUTMF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hut 8 Mining (HUTMF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Hut 8 Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hut 8 Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.