International Isotopes Inc. (OTCMKTS:INIS – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.09 and traded as low as $0.08. International Isotopes shares last traded at $0.08, with a volume of 87,392 shares changing hands.
The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.09 and a 200 day moving average of $0.09. The company has a quick ratio of 0.63, a current ratio of 0.73 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.36.
International Isotopes Company Profile (OTCMKTS:INIS)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on International Isotopes (INIS)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for International Isotopes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for International Isotopes and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.