Invesco RAFI Strategic US Small Company ETF (NYSEARCA:IUSS – Get Rating) shares fell 4.8% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $31.17 and last traded at $31.35. 11,100 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 17% from the average session volume of 13,310 shares. The stock had previously closed at $32.93.
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $35.03 and a 200 day simple moving average of $36.59.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco RAFI Strategic US Small Company ETF (IUSS)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco RAFI Strategic US Small Company ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco RAFI Strategic US Small Company ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.