iShares 1-3 Year International Treasury Bond ETF (NYSEARCA:ISHG – Get Rating) were up 0.8% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $69.93 and last traded at $69.93. Approximately 3,966 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 36% from the average daily volume of 6,230 shares. The stock had previously closed at $69.40.
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $71.65 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $75.16.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares 1-3 Year International Treasury Bond ETF (ISHG)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for iShares 1-3 Year International Treasury Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares 1-3 Year International Treasury Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.