iShares Core S&P U.S. Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:IUSG – Get Rating)’s stock price were down 3.7% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $79.84 and last traded at $80.61. Approximately 1,118,887 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 50% from the average daily volume of 744,876 shares. The stock had previously closed at $83.68.
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $91.37 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $101.22.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares Core S&P U.S. Growth ETF (IUSG)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Core S&P U.S. Growth ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Core S&P U.S. Growth ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.