iShares iBonds Dec 2024 Term Treasury ETF (NYSEARCA:IBTE – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 0.3% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $24.33 and last traded at $24.33. 257,074 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 211% from the average session volume of 82,733 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.27.
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $24.51 and a 200-day moving average of $24.91.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares iBonds Dec 2024 Term Treasury ETF (IBTE)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for iShares iBonds Dec 2024 Term Treasury ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares iBonds Dec 2024 Term Treasury ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.