Shares of iShares India 50 ETF (NYSEARCA:INDY – Get Rating) fell 3% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $40.19 and last traded at $40.29. 43,722 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 26% from the average session volume of 59,409 shares. The stock had previously closed at $41.55.
The company has a fifty day moving average of $43.51 and a 200 day moving average of $45.73.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares India 50 ETF (INDY)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for iShares India 50 ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares India 50 ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.