iShares MSCI Turkey ETF (NASDAQ:TUR – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $20.39 and traded as low as $19.05. iShares MSCI Turkey ETF shares last traded at $19.27, with a volume of 150,192 shares trading hands.
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $21.53 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $20.39.
The company also recently disclosed a Semi-Annual dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, June 15th. Shareholders of record on Friday, June 10th were paid a $0.552 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, June 9th. This is a boost from iShares MSCI Turkey ETF’s previous Semi-Annual dividend of $0.09.
iShares MSCI Turkey ETF Company Profile (NASDAQ:TUR)
iShares MSCI Turkey ETF (the Fund), formerly The iShares MSCI Turkey Investable Market Index Fund, is an exchange-traded fund (ETF). The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance of the MSCI Turkey Investable Market Index (the Underlying Index). The Underlying Index is a free float-adjusted market capitalization index designed to measure equity market performance in Turkey.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares MSCI Turkey ETF (TUR)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for iShares MSCI Turkey ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares MSCI Turkey ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.