J.W. Mays, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAYS – Get Rating) shares passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $40.56 and traded as high as $44.99. J.W. Mays shares last traded at $42.10, with a volume of 986 shares changing hands.
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $40.56 and a 200-day moving average price of $39.96. The company has a current ratio of 4.69, a quick ratio of 4.69 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.14. The company has a market cap of $85.04 million, a P/E ratio of 323.87 and a beta of -0.18.
J.W. Mays (NASDAQ:MAYS – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, June 9th. The financial services provider reported ($0.03) earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $5.48 million for the quarter. J.W. Mays had a return on equity of 0.49% and a net margin of 1.26%.
J.W. Mays Company Profile (NASDAQ:MAYS)
J.W. Mays, Inc owns, operates, and leases commercial real estate properties in United States. Its properties are located in Brooklyn, Jamaica, Fishkill, Levittown, Massapequa of New York, and Circleville of Ohio. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Brooklyn, New York.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on J.W. Mays (MAYS)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for J.W. Mays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for J.W. Mays and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.