MetalNRG plc (LON:MNRG – Get Rating) shares shot up 1.2% on Thursday . The company traded as high as GBX 0.17 ($0.00) and last traded at GBX 0.17 ($0.00). 3,833,635 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 22% from the average session volume of 4,886,274 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.17 ($0.00).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 14.71, a current ratio of 1.75 and a quick ratio of 1.67. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 0.16 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 0.20. The stock has a market cap of £1.82 million and a P/E ratio of -0.80.
MetalNRG Company Profile (LON:MNRG)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for MetalNRG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MetalNRG and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.