Obayashi Co. (OTCMKTS:OBYCF – Get Rating)’s share price reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $6.87 and last traded at $6.87, with a volume of 100 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $7.23.
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $7.20 and its 200-day moving average price is $7.64. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.21, a current ratio of 1.28 and a quick ratio of 1.23. The firm has a market capitalization of $4.93 billion, a P/E ratio of 8.18 and a beta of 0.26.
Obayashi Company Profile (OTCMKTS:OBYCF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Obayashi (OBYCF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Obayashi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Obayashi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.