Olympia Financial Group Inc. (TSE:OLY – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Monday, June 20th, TickerTech reports. Investors of record on Thursday, June 30th will be paid a dividend of 0.27 per share by the health services provider on Thursday, June 30th. This represents a $3.24 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 5.30%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, June 20th.
Shares of OLY opened at C$61.10 on Friday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of C$55.86 and a 200 day moving average price of C$51.45. The company has a quick ratio of 1.23, a current ratio of 1.32 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 40.93. The company has a market capitalization of C$147.01 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.11. Olympia Financial Group has a 52-week low of C$44.05 and a 52-week high of C$63.75.
About Olympia Financial Group (Get Rating)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Olympia Financial Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Olympia Financial Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.