Open Text (TSE:OTEX – Get Rating) (NASDAQ:OTEX)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reissued by research analysts at National Bankshares in a research report issued on Friday, TipRanks reports. They currently have a C$60.00 price objective on the stock. National Bankshares’ price target indicates a potential upside of 25.34% from the company’s current price.
TSE:OTEX traded up C$0.44 during trading hours on Friday, hitting C$47.87. 2,647,444 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 666,874. The firm has a market cap of C$12.82 billion and a P/E ratio of 21.52. Open Text has a twelve month low of C$45.80 and a twelve month high of C$69.79. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 110.53, a quick ratio of 1.49 and a current ratio of 1.57. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is C$50.42 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$54.76.
About Open Text (Get Rating)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Open Text Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Open Text and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.