Shares of Ophir Energy Plc (LON:OPHR – Get Rating) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 57.50 ($0.70) and traded as high as GBX 57.50 ($0.70). Ophir Energy shares last traded at GBX 57.50 ($0.70), with a volume of 3,227,394 shares traded.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 50.65, a current ratio of 1.59 and a quick ratio of 1.41. The stock has a market capitalization of £407.41 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.52. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 57.50 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 57.50.
Ophir Energy Company Profile (LON:OPHR)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Ophir Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ophir Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.