Pure Multi-Family REIT LP (CVE:RUF.UN – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 0.6% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as C$8.83 and last traded at C$8.73. 36,800 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 55% from the average session volume of 81,143 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$8.68.
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of C$8.73 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$8.73.
About Pure Multi-Family REIT (CVE:RUF.UN)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Pure Multi-Family REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pure Multi-Family REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.