SIMEC Atlantis Energy Limited (LON:SAE – Get Rating)’s share price was down 10% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as GBX 2.10 ($0.03) and last traded at GBX 2.12 ($0.03). Approximately 2,815,280 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 51% from the average daily volume of 5,726,279 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 2.35 ($0.03).
The company has a quick ratio of 0.45, a current ratio of 0.51 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 70.12. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 2.42 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 1.82. The firm has a market capitalization of £15.36 million and a P/E ratio of -0.44.
SIMEC Atlantis Energy Company Profile (LON:SAE)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for SIMEC Atlantis Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SIMEC Atlantis Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.