Sparta Commercial Services, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SRCO – Get Rating) crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.13 and traded as low as $0.13. Sparta Commercial Services shares last traded at $0.14, with a volume of 5,561 shares trading hands.
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.14 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.13.
Sparta Commercial Services (OTCMKTS:SRCO – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, March 17th. The financial services provider reported ($0.02) EPS for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $0.12 million for the quarter. Sparta Commercial Services had a negative net margin of 2,012.23% and a negative return on equity of 2.01%.
Sparta Commercial Services, Inc, a technology company, develops, markets, and manages business websites and mobile applications for smartphones and tablets under the iMobileApp name. It offers mobile applications for agriculture dealerships, racetracks, private clubs, country clubs, restaurants, and grocery stores.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sparta Commercial Services (SRCO)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Sparta Commercial Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sparta Commercial Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.