Shares of Starcore International Mines Ltd. (TSE:SAM – Get Rating) crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$0.24 and traded as high as C$0.26. Starcore International Mines shares last traded at C$0.26, with a volume of 31,000 shares changing hands.
The company has a market cap of C$12.66 million and a P/E ratio of -19.62. The stock’s 50 day moving average is C$0.24 and its 200-day moving average is C$0.24. The company has a current ratio of 3.36, a quick ratio of 2.57 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.68.
Starcore International Mines Company Profile (TSE:SAM)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Starcore International Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Starcore International Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.