NYSE SDPI opened at $0.98 on Friday. Superior Drilling Products has a 12 month low of $0.65 and a 12 month high of $2.38. The company has a market cap of $27.70 million, a PE ratio of 32.71 and a beta of 0.05. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $1.05. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.66, a quick ratio of 1.48 and a current ratio of 1.72.
About Superior Drilling Products (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Superior Drilling Products (SDPI)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Superior Drilling Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Superior Drilling Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.