Shares of Victrex plc (OTCMKTS:VTXPF – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $19.87 and last traded at $19.87, with a volume of 165 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $21.00.
Several brokerages have weighed in on VTXPF. Barclays upgraded Victrex from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating in a research report on Thursday. UBS Group decreased their target price on Victrex from GBX 2,150 ($26.10) to GBX 1,750 ($21.24) in a report on Friday, April 8th. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, two have assigned a hold rating and two have given a buy rating to the company. Based on data from MarketBeat, Victrex currently has an average rating of “Hold” and an average price target of $2,275.00.
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $21.76 and a 200-day simple moving average of $25.92. The company has a quick ratio of 2.99, a current ratio of 4.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03.
Victrex plc, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells polymers worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Industrial and Medical. It develops PEEK and PAEK polymer solutions, and semi-finished and finished parts. The company also offers specialist solutions for medical device manufacturers; sells thermoplastic polymer components; and engages in trading activities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Victrex (VTXPF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Victrex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Victrex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.