Accrol Group Holdings plc (LON:ACRL – Get Rating) traded up 0.8% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as GBX 25.60 ($0.31) and last traded at GBX 25 ($0.30). 134,051 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 90% from the average session volume of 1,292,704 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 24.80 ($0.30).
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 23.94 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 25.51. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 56.57, a quick ratio of 0.44 and a current ratio of 0.76. The company has a market cap of £79.72 million and a P/E ratio of -15.63.
Accrol Group Company Profile (LON:ACRL)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Accrol Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Accrol Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.