Ascot Resources Ltd. (OTCMKTS:AOTVF – Get Rating) shares traded down 3.5% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.44 and last traded at $0.46. 174,721 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 34% from the average session volume of 266,161 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.48.
A number of analysts have issued reports on the company. CIBC began coverage on Ascot Resources in a report on Monday, March 14th. They issued an “outperform” rating on the stock. Desjardins reduced their price target on shares of Ascot Resources from C$1.75 to C$1.40 in a report on Wednesday, April 6th. Finally, Raymond James downgraded shares of Ascot Resources from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating in a report on Monday, April 4th.
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.62 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.78.
Ascot Resources Ltd. operates as a mineral development and exploration company in the United States and Canada. The company explores for gold, silver, copper, molybdenum, and gravel deposits. It holds 100% interests in the Premier Gold project covering an area of 8,133 hectares located to the northwest of the town of Stewart, British Columbia; and the Red Mountain project covering an area of 17,125 hectares located to the east-northeast of the town of Stewart.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ascot Resources (AOTVF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Ascot Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascot Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.