Brunello Cucinelli S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:BCUCF – Get Rating)’s share price was down 1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $44.18 and last traded at $44.18. Approximately 1 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 99% from the average daily volume of 100 shares. The stock had previously closed at $44.62.
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $49.01 and its 200-day moving average price is $57.10.
About Brunello Cucinelli (OTCMKTS:BCUCF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Brunello Cucinelli (BCUCF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Brunello Cucinelli Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brunello Cucinelli and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.