EV Biologics, Inc. (OTCMKTS:YECO – Get Rating) was down 14.3% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.51 and last traded at $0.51. Approximately 2,910 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 36% from the average daily volume of 2,142 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.60.
The company’s fifty day moving average price is $0.65 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.75.
EV Biologics Company Profile (OTCMKTS:YECO)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on EV Biologics (YECO)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for EV Biologics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EV Biologics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.