Great Wall Motor Company Limited (OTCMKTS:GWLLY – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 2.2% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $20.11 and last traded at $20.11. 681 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 53% from the average session volume of 1,443 shares. The stock had previously closed at $19.68.
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $15.66 and its 200 day moving average is $22.84.
Great Wall Motor (OTCMKTS:GWLLY – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Friday, April 22nd. The company reported $0.28 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $5.30 billion during the quarter.
About Great Wall Motor (OTCMKTS:GWLLY)
Great Wall Motor Company Limited researches and develops, manufactures, and sells automobiles, and automotive parts and components in China, Russia, South Africa, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Chile, and internationally. The company offers pick-up trucks, SUVs, sedans, and energy vehicles primarily under the Haval, WEY, ORA, Tank, and Great Wall Pickup brand names; and unmanned vehicles.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Great Wall Motor (GWLLY)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Great Wall Motor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Great Wall Motor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.