Invesco S&P MidCap Momentum ETF (NYSEARCA:PXMG – Get Rating) was down 0% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $69.89 and last traded at $70.38. Approximately 59,555 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 61% from the average daily volume of 152,161 shares. The stock had previously closed at $70.39.
The company’s 50 day moving average is $79.31 and its 200-day moving average is $83.34.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco S&P MidCap Momentum ETF (PXMG)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco S&P MidCap Momentum ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco S&P MidCap Momentum ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.