Neon Bloom, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NBCO – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 0.8% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.20 and last traded at $0.20. Approximately 180 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 6,269 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.20.
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.19 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.24.
Neon Bloom Company Profile (OTCMKTS:NBCO)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Neon Bloom (NBCO)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Neon Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neon Bloom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.