ProShares VIX Short-Term Futures ETF (BATS:VIXY – Get Rating) dropped 2.9% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $19.38 and last traded at $19.60. Approximately 9,720,045 shares traded hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $20.19.
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $18.49 and a 200-day simple moving average of $18.04.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ProShares VIX Short-Term Futures ETF (VIXY)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for ProShares VIX Short-Term Futures ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ProShares VIX Short-Term Futures ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.