The Ince Group plc (LON:INCE – Get Rating) shares were down 0.5% on Friday . The stock traded as low as GBX 17 ($0.21) and last traded at GBX 17.42 ($0.21). Approximately 63,057 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 51% from the average daily volume of 127,743 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 17.50 ($0.21).
The firm has a market capitalization of £15.44 million and a P/E ratio of 19.72. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 65.32, a quick ratio of 0.75 and a current ratio of 0.83. The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 21.52 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 28.47.
The Ince Group Company Profile (LON:INCE)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for The Ince Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Ince Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.