TotalEnergies SE (LON:TTE – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Thursday, February 10th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, June 21st will be paid a dividend of €0.66 ($0.69) per share on Friday, July 1st. This represents a yield of 1.27%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, June 21st. The official announcement can be accessed at this link.
TTE opened at GBX 49.71 ($0.60) on Friday. The company has a current ratio of 1.20, a quick ratio of 0.58 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 54.34. TotalEnergies has a 52-week low of GBX 9.75 ($0.12) and a 52-week high of GBX 59.42 ($0.72). The firm has a market cap of £1.28 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.00. The stock’s fifty day moving average is GBX 51.57.
About TotalEnergies (Get Rating)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for TotalEnergies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TotalEnergies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.