Vanguard S&P 500 Index ETF (TSE:VFV – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as C$86.04 and last traded at C$85.25. 100,705 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 52% from the average session volume of 211,503 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$84.42.
The company’s 50-day moving average is C$92.97.
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard S&P 500 Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard S&P 500 Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.