NYSE:VGZ opened at $0.74 on Friday. The stock has a market cap of $86.92 million, a PE ratio of -6.69 and a beta of 1.38. The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.85. Vista Gold has a fifty-two week low of $0.59 and a fifty-two week high of $1.38.
Vista Gold Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vista Gold (VGZ)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Vista Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vista Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.