Altitude Group plc (LON:ALT – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week low during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 22 ($0.27) and last traded at GBX 22.65 ($0.27), with a volume of 14206 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 22.50 ($0.27).
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 27.85 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 27.64. The company has a market cap of £16.01 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -20.45. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.09, a quick ratio of 2.37 and a current ratio of 2.38.
Altitude Group Company Profile (LON:ALT)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Altitude Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altitude Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.