Ava Risk Group Limited (ASX:AVA – Get Rating) insider David Cronin purchased 596,867 shares of Ava Risk Group stock in a transaction on Thursday, June 16th. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.17 ($0.12) per share, for a total transaction of A$99,676.79 ($69,219.99).
The company has a quick ratio of 13.11, a current ratio of 13.97 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.60.
Ava Risk Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Ava Risk Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ava Risk Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.