Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp. (NYSEMKT:BIOX – Get Rating) – Zacks Small Cap decreased their FY2022 earnings estimates for shares of Bioceres Crop Solutions in a report issued on Thursday, June 16th. Zacks Small Cap analyst S. Ralston now expects that the company will post earnings per share of $0.01 for the year, down from their previous estimate of $0.17. The consensus estimate for Bioceres Crop Solutions’ current full-year earnings is $0.05 per share.
BIOX stock opened at $12.15 on Monday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.78, a quick ratio of 0.68 and a current ratio of 1.16. The firm has a market capitalization of $499.37 million, a PE ratio of -303.75 and a beta of 0.55. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $13.37 and its 200 day moving average is $13.36.
Bioceres Crop Solutions Company Profile (Get Rating)
Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp., together with its subsidiaries, provides crop productivity solutions. It operates through three segments: Seed and Integrated Products, Crop Protection, and Crop Nutrition. The Seed and Integrated Products segment develops and commercializes seed technology, biotechnological events, germplasm, and seed treatments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bioceres Crop Solutions (BIOX)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Bioceres Crop Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bioceres Crop Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.