Shares of Bluejay Mining plc (LON:JAY – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low on Monday . The company traded as low as GBX 5.51 ($0.07) and last traded at GBX 5.67 ($0.07), with a volume of 1019615 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at GBX 5.80 ($0.07).
The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 6.68 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 7.90. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06, a quick ratio of 4.53 and a current ratio of 4.65. The company has a market capitalization of £59.52 million and a PE ratio of -19.33.
About Bluejay Mining (LON:JAY)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Bluejay Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bluejay Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.