Antilles Gold Limited (ASX:AAU – Get Rating) insider Brian Johnson acquired 160,441 shares of Antilles Gold stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, June 16th. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$7.33 ($5.09) per share, for a total transaction of A$1,176,353.41 ($816,912.09).
Brian Johnson also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, April 11th, Brian Johnson bought 239,402 shares of Antilles Gold stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of A$0.06 ($0.04) per share, for a total transaction of A$15,082.33 ($10,473.84).
The company has a quick ratio of 0.32, a current ratio of 0.36 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.65.
Antilles Gold Limited engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of gold and silver properties. Its flagship project is the La Demajagua gold/silver project located on the Isle of Youth, Cubal. The company was formerly known as PanTerra Gold Limited and changed its name to Antilles Gold Limited in November 2020.
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Antilles Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Antilles Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.