Centuria Industrial REIT (ASX:CIP – Get Rating) declared a final dividend on Monday, June 20th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, August 4th will be paid a dividend of 0.043 per share by the real estate investment trust on Thursday, August 4th. This represents a yield of 1.47%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, June 28th. This is a positive change from Centuria Industrial REIT’s previous final dividend of $0.04.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 44.56, a quick ratio of 0.33 and a current ratio of 0.38.
Centuria Industrial REIT Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Centuria Industrial REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centuria Industrial REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.