- 6/10/2022 – D2L had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$16.00 to C$8.50.
- 6/10/2022 – D2L had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. from C$20.00 to C$15.00.
- 6/10/2022 – D2L had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bankshares, Inc. from C$20.00 to C$14.00.
- 6/10/2022 – D2L had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$20.00 to C$15.00.
OTCMKTS:DTLIF remained flat at $5.45 during mid-day trading on Monday. D2L Inc. has a fifty-two week low of 5.45 and a fifty-two week high of 11.39.
D2L Corporation provides an online integrated learning platform for learners in higher education, K-12, healthcare, government, and enterprise sectors. It offers Brightspace, a learning platform that combines usability, integrated analytics, and accessibility practices; Brightspace Learning Object Repository to manage learning objects and share content; Brightspace ePortfolio, which combines social sharing and learning concepts for learners; and Brightspace Insights, a solution to predict, measure, and guide student performance.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on D2L (DTLIF)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for D2L Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for D2L Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.