High Tide Inc (CVE:HIT – Get Rating) – Equities researchers at Echelon Wealth Partners cut their Q3 2022 earnings estimates for shares of High Tide in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday, June 15th. Echelon Wealth Partners analyst A. Semple now anticipates that the company will post earnings of ($0.06) per share for the quarter, down from their previous estimate of ($0.04). Echelon Wealth Partners also issued estimates for High Tide’s Q4 2022 earnings at ($0.04) EPS, FY2022 earnings at ($0.39) EPS and FY2023 earnings at $0.01 EPS.
High Tide (CVE:HIT – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, March 17th. The company reported C($0.14) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of C($0.08) by C($0.06). The company had revenue of C$72.22 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of C$69.23 million.
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for High Tide Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for High Tide and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.