Faron Pharmaceuticals Oy (LON:FARN – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low on Monday . The company traded as low as GBX 201.50 ($2.45) and last traded at GBX 201.50 ($2.45), with a volume of 8033 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at GBX 207 ($2.51).
The firm has a market cap of £107.26 million and a P/E ratio of -5.64. The stock’s 50 day moving average is GBX 226.72 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 247.34. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 121.51, a current ratio of 1.68 and a quick ratio of 1.15.
About Faron Pharmaceuticals Oy (LON:FARN)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Faron Pharmaceuticals Oy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Faron Pharmaceuticals Oy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.