Focus Graphite Inc. (CVE:FMS – Get Rating) shares hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.26 and last traded at C$0.26, with a volume of 52257 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.30.
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of C$0.06 and a 200-day moving average price of C$0.07. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.02, a current ratio of 0.97 and a quick ratio of 0.96. The firm has a market cap of C$14.34 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -21.07.
About Focus Graphite (CVE:FMS)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Focus Graphite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Focus Graphite and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.