Howden Joinery Group Plc (LON:HWDN – Get Rating) insider Andrew Livingston acquired 25 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, June 17th. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 612 ($7.43) per share, for a total transaction of £153 ($185.70).
Andrew Livingston also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, May 4th, Andrew Livingston sold 119,304 shares of Howden Joinery Group stock. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 713 ($8.65), for a total transaction of £850,637.52 ($1,032,452.38).
Shares of LON HWDN traded down GBX 17.80 ($0.22) during trading hours on Monday, reaching GBX 589.60 ($7.16). 3,015,415 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 2,325,248. The firm has a market capitalization of £3.39 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.12. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 697.01 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 778.84. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 59.63, a quick ratio of 1.47 and a current ratio of 2.19. Howden Joinery Group Plc has a 52 week low of GBX 584.20 ($7.09) and a 52 week high of GBX 985.80 ($11.97).
Howden Joinery Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
Howden Joinery Group Plc, a trade kitchen supplier, provides various products across kitchens, joinery, and hardware in the United Kingdom, France, and Belgium. It offers kitchen cabinets, surfaces, fittings, storages, fitted kitchens, kitchen doors, sinks, and taps, as well as appliances; joinery products, such as sliding wardrobe doors, door fittings, stairs and parts, floors, skirting boards, mouldings, doors, and architrave products; and appliances, such as cooking, refrigerator, dishwasher, and laundry products, as well as coffee machines.
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Howden Joinery Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Howden Joinery Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.