IMPACT Silver Corp. (CVE:IPT – Get Rating)’s share price reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$0.32 and last traded at C$0.33, with a volume of 9567 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.32.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.36, a current ratio of 11.23 and a quick ratio of 10.63. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of C$0.39 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$0.47. The stock has a market cap of C$47.98 million and a P/E ratio of -160.00.
IMPACT Silver Company Profile (CVE:IPT)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for IMPACT Silver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IMPACT Silver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.