Kingfisher Mining Limited (ASX:KFM – Get Rating) insider Adam Schofield acquired 59,741 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, June 15th. The shares were bought at an average price of A$0.26 ($0.18) per share, for a total transaction of A$15,592.40 ($10,828.06).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.26, a quick ratio of 24.26 and a current ratio of 24.62.
About Kingfisher Mining (Get Rating)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Kingfisher Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kingfisher Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.