Panthera Resources PLC (LON:PAT – Get Rating) shares hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 5.70 ($0.07) and last traded at GBX 6 ($0.07), with a volume of 54217 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 5.85 ($0.07).
The firm has a market capitalization of £7.16 million and a PE ratio of -2.17. The company has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 7.27 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 9.89.
About Panthera Resources (LON:PAT)
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Panthera Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Panthera Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.